Brandi Satterfield - Secretary
Brandi has been with Deer Park Automotive since 2012. She is a 2005 graduate of the International Academy of Design and Technology and she is an ASE certified service consultant. Brandi works the front desk and greets customers as they arrive. She will make sure we have all your information and review the service your vehicle requires. Brandi works hard to make sure our customers are satisfied.
Tom Upole - Owner / Operator
I have over 20 years of automotive repair experience. Since 1994 I have been a ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician. In my years of experience I have worked at dealerships for multiple manufacturers. I have completed many factory training classes as well as aftermarket training courses.
Currently I am ASE Certified in the following 14 areas:
- Engine Repair
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Suspension and Steering
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Engine Performance
- Light Vehicle Diesel
- Automobile Service Consultant
- Exhaust System Specialist
- Light Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas
- Automobile Advanced Engine Performance Specialist
- Light Duty Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Specialist
In addition to my ASE Certifications, I am a Licensed Maryland Inspection Mechanic Classes A,M,T and I am Certified in Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging through ASE and Mobile Air Conditioning Society.